Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Week Two: Social Networking 23Things Kansas

I've been on Facebook for awhile and think that I'll try to learn more and connect with some of the people on the participants' list. I have some questions about FB and want to explore the extra things that are on this week's list of things to learn.

I've been writing content on Goodreads.com for several months now, so writing for this blog doesn't feel foreign. I'm excited about 23ThingsKansas because I'll have an opportunity to learn about different tech concepts and how they relate to my work in public services. For my birthday my husband bought a 3rd generation IPod Touch for me. It's been fun downloading books from the Kansas State Library using Overdrive software. I subscribe to several podcasts (NPR shows and shows in other interest areas) and can download them to my IPod and take them with me without having to be connected to a wi-fi network. These things aren't intuitive for me, so I'm thankful to have WebJunction and the 23ThingsKansas group.

No comments:

Post a Comment